1. In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment - however, you define it.
2. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
3. If you don't love it, you are going to fail.
4. Let's go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
5. That's been one of my mantras - Focus and Simplicity.
6. The most precious thing that we all have with us is time.
7. One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are.
8. People who know what they are talking about do not need PowerPoint.
9. You have to trust in something, your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
10. It's more fun to be a pirate than to join the navy.
11. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice.
12. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick, don't lose faith.
13. There's no reason not to follow your heart.
14. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like, design is how it works.
15. If you want it you can fly, you just have to trust you alot.
16. Without death, there would be very little progress.
17. I've been rejected, but I was still in love.
18. You get your wind back, remember the finish line, and keep going.
19. Life goes on and you learn from it.
20. When you die, it doesn't just all disappear.
21. Sometimes the first step is the hardest one, and we gotta take it.
22. The best ideas have to win, otherwise good people don't stay.
23. Details matter, it's worth waiting to get it right.
24. If you act like you can do something, it will work.
25. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there.