1. Let me love you a little more before you are not little anymore.
2. There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one. - Jill Churchill
3. I loved you before I knew you.
4. There is nothing as powerful as mother's love and nothing as healing as child's soul.
5. A mother is your first friend, your best friend, and your forever friend.
6. I gave you life, but really, you gave me mine.
7. My daughter introduced me to myself. - Beyonce Knowles
8. When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
9. A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's. - Princess Diana
10. Happiness is seeing your mother smile.